Expectations for 2012:
- Let negative things make me better, rather than bitter.
- Get back into working out daily.
- Drink more water. Lots and lots of water. (And possibly less coffee.)
- Continue striving to be the best mother I can possibly be.
- Study more. Study better. …Actually study.
- Go on a road trip or two.
- Complete tasks from my list of intended tasks.
- Be more open with people.
- Pay attention in all of my classes.
- Try to be more understanding of frighteningly annoying people.
- Let people know when/if they upset me, rather than expecting them to know.
- Spend less time complaining and more time putting effort toward what I’m complaining about.
Enough of that, do you Pinterest? I do. http://pinterest.com/amandabhill/